I've just put together seven different pages collecting the very best vegan books, food, vitamin supplements, and lifestyle items available from Amazon.com:
- Vegan Books
- Vegan Cookbooks
- Vegan Diets
- Vegan Groceries
- Vegan Supplements
- Vegan Personal Care
- Kitchenware
You can bookmark any of the above pages for future reference. Or just visit Vegan.com, and you'll find these links atop the site's right column.
I am confident that these pages will help you find some great new products, and get the most out of what the vegan world has to offer. And, of course, everything sold through our Amazon.com links generates commissions that allow me to keep updating and improving Vegan.com.
That's all for now. I hope your new year is off to a great start. If you're not yet a member of our Facebook fan page, I hope to see you there!
-Erik
No comments:
Post a Comment