It's been a good six months since my last update to this email list, but a lot has gone on in that time.
First of all, I did a total rethink of Vegan.com's front page. For the past two years, the page has featured my personal blog. But I decided that, for whatever its charms, my blog wasn't the best first thing to show an aspiring vegan.
So I demoted my blog to a secondary page, and redesigned the front page around some introductory material that I think is perfect for people wanting to learn about veganism. The centerpiece to this new front page is a link to the full text of my book, The Ultimate Vegan Guide.
I decided that since this book is so useful to new vegans, I ought to make its complete text available for free at Vegan.com. So I went ahead and did just that. The response has been wonderfully encouraging: the online version of the book now attracts about a hundred readers every day.
I hope you'll keep Vegan.com in mind when talking to potential vegans. With the changes I've made, it may well be the best place to send someone who is interested in the lifestyle.
So that's about it for now. I'll be back in touch later this month with details of my upcoming book club for my book Meat Market: Animals, Ethics, & Money
I hope you'll check out the site's new front page, and give my Ultimate Vegan Guide a read if you haven't already done so. I'd love to know what you think. And if you aren't yet a reader of my daily Vegan.com blog, I hope you'll check that out as well.
Thanks for all your interest in my work, and I hope you're having a wonderful autumn.
-Erik Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment